Contact Tracing for COVID19
- How do I create contact tracing form?
- Where and how long is the guest data stored?
- Are guests automatically logged out after a certain amount of time?
- Which data are recorded exactly?
- How do I submit the data to the health authority?
- Do my guests have to register every time?
- Can I register multiple persons?
- Can I view a digital menu after a guest has registered?
- Can I create a unique contact tracing QR Code for each of my tables that is assigned to a table number?
- I have already linked a QR Code to a digital menu with your service. Can I insert the COVID-registration before without having to reprint the QR Code?
- Is it mandatory for my customers to provide their contact information before entering my restaurant?
If you have to register your guests at the entrance, you can easily provide this via digital forms using a QR Code. Click the button below to create a digital guest list.
How do I create contact tracing form?
1. Login to your account
First login to your account.
2. Create a landing page
Go to Landing Pages, click on Create Landing Page and choose Covid19 Tracing.
3. Finetune the registration form
The registration form can now be adapted according to your requirements:
- Upload a logo or picture to personalize the form
- You can add, change or delete your own input fields
- With the optional CheckIn / CheckOut function, your guests can check out again after leaving
- After a guest has registered, you can optionally redirect them to a website or a digital menu
- The registration is GDPR compliant and all contact details older than 28 days are automatically deleted
Frequently asked questions
Where and how long is the guest data stored?
We store all data securely in our data center in Vienna. The data never leaves the European Union. If a contact is older than 28 days, he is automatically deleted.
Are guests automatically logged out after a certain amount of time?
In the Checkout tab, you can specify a period where your guests are automatically checked out if a guest doesn't do it themselves.
Which data are recorded exactly?
The guest registration form contains the following optional fields. However, you can add, delete and edit them anytime.
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Table number
How do I submit the data to the health authority?
You can send the data to your Download guests as an Excel file and, in the event of a positive COVID test, forward them to the responsible authorities by email. All data can be downloaded at once in the export section or for each guest list individually from the landing page section.
Do my guests have to register every time?
No. A guest can save his data on his smartphone for further visits. A cookie is stored for this that can be deleted at any time.
Can I register multiple persons?
Yes. You can add as many persons you are in company with after you have registered.
Can I view a digital menu after a guest has registered?
Yes. You have the option of uploading a PDF file that will be displayed after registration or you can forward to any URL.
Can I create a unique contact tracing QR Code for each of my tables that is assigned to a table number?
Yes. You can generate any number of contact tracing QR Codes and assign a table number to each QR Code. This means that the guest does not have to enter a table number when registering.
I have already linked a QR Code to a digital menu with your service. Can I insert the COVID-registration before without having to reprint the QR Code?
Yes. Delete the QR Code that links to the menu and make a note of the shortened URL and the destination URL. Now create a contact tracing QR Code with the same shortened URL. You can set the shortened URL in the branding section. In the "On Submit"-section, specify the PDF menu or link to the URL with the digital menu.
Is it mandatory for my customers to provide their contact information before entering my restaurant?
It will depend on your local regulations. Most of the countries are leaving it up to the individuals to decide if they want to share their info or not and this does not deny the righ to enter the establishment. Some countries even have their own contact tracing App.
Our solution wants to be useful for companies and institutions to help local authorities with contact tracing tasks.