How to create a Social Media QR Code in your account?
- What is a Social Media QR Code
- How to create a social media QR code in your account
What is a Social Media QR Code
A Social Media QR Code is a QR Code that leads you to a single page containing links to all your social media profiles. For example, you can add your Facebook account, your Instagram profile or any other professional network like LinkedIn.
Easily share your QR Code, place it in your email signature, business cards or other marketing platforms. You can also use the link in the bio of your social profiles and link them together.
In this article you will learn how to create and to personalize your QR Code and your Landing Page, how to add buttons for all your different profiles like Linkedin, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter/X, etc., embed a video presentation and include your own Privacy Policies.
How to create a social media QR code in your account
1. Log into your account
Log into your account that you have already subscribed to. All our plans include Social Media QR Codes.
2. Go to Landing Pages section
From Dashboard section, click on Create Landing Page or go to Landing Pages in the side menu and click on Create Landing Page.
3. Create a new Social QR Code
Once you click on Create Landing Page, several Landing Page Themes will appear. Select the Social QR Code theme and you will be redirected to the WYSIWYG editor.
The Social QR Code Editor you will allow you to:
- Create and customize your Landing Page
- Edit and customize the QR Code that links to your Landing Page
4. Create and customize your Landing Page
The Social QR Code Editor has 5 different sections. Every change you do, will take place in real time. You will see an automatic preview of how your page will look like on a standard smartphone. If you edit the contents of a text box, you will need to click outside the text box in order to refresh contents.
- Add images, background logos
- Landing page content and social media links
- Designer QR Code editor
- Vanity URL edit
- Preview pane
Images and logos
- Profile Image: Click on Choose an Image and upload your company's logo or your profile photo.
- Background Image: You can include a background image to get a more appealing landing page.
- Homescreen image: You can define a miniature image to work as homescreen image if you add it as an icon on your smartphone homescreen.
You can include 3 different types of images:
- Include your name or your company's name in the Title box. The text that you write in the Title box will be displayed on the Landing Pages list to identify the code.
- Write down a presentation text in Description to convince your visitors that you deserve their attention. You can use custom css to edit the look and feel of your landing page and make it more appealing.
- You can also embed a presentation video. Just paste the link to your YouTube video on the text box
In this section, you will be able to choose which of your social media profiles will be displayed on your Landing Page.
Just pick the icon of the of the service you want to add and the icon will appear on your landing page. Use the first text field to include a call-to-action message or the default one. Use the second field to include the link to your personal profile/s.
In this section, you can set a link to your imprint and privacy page to be compliant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this section you can define several parameters to fine-tune your landing page:
- Language: Specify the language in which the landing page should be displayed to the visitor. By default, the page is displayed in the language that you have specified in your account. You can overwrite the language or select to set the language depending on the browser of the visitor. If the language sent by the browser is not available, the language set in your account will be used as an alternative.
- Password: Protect the landing page with a password, so only clients that know the password can view this object. You only need to click the Activated checkbox and enter a password.
- Hide from search engines: Activate this option, if you don't want search engines (e.g. Google) to index this site.
5. Edit and customize the QR Code that links to your Landing Page
Below the Landing Page preview screen you will find your QR Code. Here, you wil be able to: